It is a fundamental human right for all children to be educated in a safe and humane school community.
According to national surveys, the prevalence of bullying in schools ranges from 18-31% of school children suggesting that approximately one fourth of school children are deprived of the right to be educated in an environment that is both physically and emotionally safe.
Your gift helps us create safe and humane settings for children and adults by promoting positive connections and reducing bullying and violence:
- Raising awareness about bullying
- Educating the public about evidence-based bullying prevention and intervention
- Providing training and certification courses
- Conducting research on bullying and cyberbullying
- Supporting educators in implementation of evidence based bullying prevention practices
- Maintaining a network of certified Trainer-Consultants
- Developing resources for schools, families, and communities