Yozgoo Bullying Prevention Game
Helping Prevent Bullying at Your School
- Meet Yoz from the planet Yizzle; he's come to help your school!
- Learn strategies to help identify and manage bullying.
- Help other students at your school.
- Navigate fun secret mazes and challenges.
- Score as many points as possible; get the high score in your class!
Learning through Play
Yozgoo lets the student/player build a character and play to learn how to identify bullying, manage bullying behavior, use best practices in bullying situations and much more. The student/player is immersed in a story-driven fictitious world designed to simulate common bullying problems students face every day. This world is a safe and friendly world which is stylized in a kid-friendly theme.
Designed for grades 3rd-7th
While players of all ages will have fun playing Yozgoo, instructional content is designed for students in 3rd-7th grade.
Developed by experts in the field
Yozgoo was created through a collaborative between the Institute on Family and Neighborhood Life at Clemson University and Gamify, LLC. It is based on world renowned peer reviewed scholarly research on comprehensive bullying prevention.
A quantifiable performance report to show the number of students who participated and successfully completed the game is available upon request.