More than 2000 individuals have participated in the OBPP Trainer-Consultant Certification Course (TCC) in the United States. Courses are conducted by members of our Olweus leadership team.
Click here to review the Trainer-Consultant Certification Requirements for the Olweus Bullying Prevention Program.
To apply for an OBPP Trainer-Consultant Certification Course, please fill out the Application for Participation indicating which TCC you wish to attend.
Upcoming Virtual TCC:
- Virtual TCC - August 2020
(Application deadline: Monday, July 13, 2020)
- TCC Part 1 - August 3-31, 2020 (asynchronous activities and synchronous sessions scheduled throughout the month)
- TCC Part 2 - approximately 12 months later
- Click here for schedule
Upcoming In-Person TCC:
- Greenville, SC
(Application deadline: Monday, September 28, 2020)
- 3-day TCC Part 1 - October 20-22, 2020
- 2-day TCC Part 2 - approximately 12 months later
Upcoming Blended Learning TCC:
- Greenville, SC 2021 - December 2020 - January 26, 2022
(Application deadline: Tuesday, January 19, 2021)
- Virtual Work opens December 8, 2020
- Instructor Facilitated Session: January 28, 2021 (online session)
- Two day In-Person Training: February 3-4, 2021
- Full Schedule - February 2021 - January 2022
- April 28, 2021 - 1st Quarter Online Segment
- July 28, 2021 - 2nd Quarter Online Segment
- October 27, 2021 - 3rd Quarter Online Segment
- January 16, 2022 - 4th Quarter Online Segment
- Click here for minimum IT requirements
- 40 hours of training
- 12-15 hours of consultation with an Olweus Technical Assistance Consultant over a 24 months
- One complete set of trainer's materials
- Access to the Trainers Only website
For questions contact June Jenkins at 864-656-6271 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to host a TCC, please contact Jane Riese, Associate Director of Safe and Humane Schools, 717-870-7992 or email@example.com.
For information on program material options and pricing contact your regional Hazelden sales representative or call (800) 328-9000.