More than 2000 individuals have participated in the OBPP Trainer-Consultant Certification Course (TCC) in the United States. TCCs are offered for qualified individuals who are interested in becoming a certified in the program. Courses are conducted by qualified, highly experienced members of our Olweus leadership team.
Click here to review the Trainer-Consultant Certification Requirements for the Olweus Bullying Prevention Program.
To apply for an OBPP Trainer-Consultant Certification Course, the following documents must be submitted:
- Application for Participation indicating which TCC you wish to attend
- Copy of current resume
- Aurora, CO
(Application packets are currently being accepted through Monday, April 9, 2018)
- 3-day TCC Part 1 - April 25-27, 2018
- 2-day TCC Part 2 - approximately 12 months later
Upcoming In-Person TCC:
Upcoming Blended Learning TCC:
- 40 hours of training
- 12-15 hours of consultation with an Olweus Technical Assistance Consultant over a 24 month period
- One complete set of trainer's materials
- Access to the trainers only section of the website
Submit application packet to June Jenkins by:
Mail: Clemson University, IFNL, ATTN: June Jenkins, 2035 Barre Hall, Clemson, SC 29634
For questions contact June Jenkins at 864-656-6402 or email@example.com
If you would like to host a TCC in your state, please contact Jane Riese, Associate Director of Safe and Humane Schools, 717-870-7992 or firstname.lastname@example.org.