Currently we have 1500 individuals who have participated in the OBPP Trainer-Consultant Certification Course (TCC) in the United States. TCCs are offered for qualified individuals who are interested in becoming a certified trainer in the program. Courses are conducted by qualified, highly experienced members of our Olweus leadership team. Often, TCCs are open to participants from all over the country. Sometimes, courses are held to certify trainers mainly for an individual state. If think you may be interested in becoming a certified OBPP trainer/consultant, click here to review the Trainer-Consultant Certification Requirements for the Olweus Bullying Prevention Program.
- To apply for an OBPP Trainer-Consultant Certification Course, the following documents must be submitted for training consideration. An application packet includes: Please complete this Application for Participation indicating which TCC you wish to attend including a signed copy of the Trainer-Consultant Certification Requirements for the Olweus Bullying Prevention Program.
- Copy of current resume
The current cost of participation in the TCC is $4250. Tuition includes:
- Participation in the 3-day TCC Part 1
- Participation in a 2-day TCC Part 2 approximately 12 months later
- Participation in regular phone consultation with an Olweus Technical Assistance Consultant (OTAC) (approximately 15 hours of consultation over a 24 month period
- One complete set of trainer's materials for use when training
Access to the trainer-only section of the OBPP website
The price does not include costs associated with your travel, lodging or meals associated with either training session, or program materials needed for school-level implementation (committee and staff training).
If you would like to discuss the possibility of holding a TCC in your state, please contact Jane Riese, Associate Director of Safe and Humane Schools, 717-870-7992 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- September 20-22, 2016, Vancouver, WA (Portland, OR metro area). Application packets are being accepted through Friday, August 26, 2016.
- October 12-14, 2016, Irving, TX (suburb of Dallas). Application packets are being accepted through Friday, September 16, 2016.
- February 7-9 2017, Rancho Mirage, CA (Betty Ford Center). Application packets are being accepted.
Upcoming TCC trainings: